24/7 Support - 800.608.6482

Miva Merchant Community Forums

  1. #1
    Guest

    Default Category Products



    --------------050706030809020903050509
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    Anyone used this function yet?

    ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id, cat_id, offset,
    count, products var)

    cust_id = Customer ID
    cat_id = Current Category ID
    offset = Current offset
    count = ?
    products var = ?

    Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
    since we have no source and etc...

    Thanks,
    Scott
    --

    Scott
    SEBENZA.COM
    Miva Development


    --------------050706030809020903050509--

  2. #2
    Guest

    Default Category Products



    On 5/16/05, Sebenza Lists <lists@sebenza.com> wrote:
    > Anyone used this function yet?
    >=20
    > ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id, cat_id, offset,
    > count, products var)
    >=20
    > cust_id =3D Customer ID
    > cat_id =3D Current Category ID
    > offset =3D Current offset
    > count =3D ?
    > products var =3D ?

    this is a complete guess, but...

    count is how many products you want it to try to load, ie: 10 per page
    products is an empty variable that will be filled as a structured
    array that will look something like this:

    products[1]:code
    products[1]:name
    etc...
    products[2]:code
    products[2]:name

    you can use something like this to find out just what the structure
    holds (or to find out that I'm completely wrong)...

    <A HREF ="http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=3Dview&id=3D39&func=3Dcode&fo=">http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=3Dview&id=3D39&func=3Dcode&fo=</A>
    rmat=3Dpre

    >=20
    > Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
    > since we have no source and etc...
    >=20
    > Thanks,
    > Scott
    > --
    >=20
    > Scott
    > SEBENZA.COM
    > Miva Development
    >=20
    >=20


    --=20
    Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)



  3. #3
    Guest

    Default Category Products



    --------------070109020706020806010808
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    I figured count would be how many items I want it to load... products
    var would be l.product I guess... I will try that out with my eyes
    closed and my hands behind me again LOL

    Scott
    SEBENZA.COM
    Miva Development

    Web: <A HREF ="http://www.sebenza.com">http://www.sebenza.com</A>
    <A HREF ="http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules">http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules</A>



    Bill Guindon wrote:

    >On 5/16/05, Sebenza Lists <lists@sebenza.com> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Anyone used this function yet?
    >>
    >>ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_i d, cat_id, offset,
    >>count, products var)
    >>
    >>cust_id = Customer ID
    >>cat_id = Current Category ID
    >>offset = Current offset
    >>count = ?
    >>products var = ?
    >>
    >>
    >
    >this is a complete guess, but...
    >
    >count is how many products you want it to try to load, ie: 10 per page
    >products is an empty variable that will be filled as a structured
    >array that will look something like this:
    >
    >products[1]:code
    >products[1]:name
    >etc...
    >products[2]:code
    >products[2]:name
    >
    >you can use something like this to find out just what the structure
    >holds (or to find out that I'm completely wrong)...
    >
    ><A HREF ="http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre">http ://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre</A>
    >
    >
    >
    >>Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
    >>since we have no source and etc...
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Scott
    >>--
    >>
    >>Scott
    >>SEBENZA.COM
    >>Miva Development
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >

    --------------070109020706020806010808--

  4. #4
    Guest

    Default Category Products



    --------------010606080806090604070802
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    l.basket:cust_id = 0
    l.all_settings:category:id = 1
    l.pagination = 10

    <MvDO FILE = "{ g.Module_Library_DB }" NAME = "l.nextoffset" VALUE = "{
    ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(l.basket :cust_id,
    l.all_settings:category:id, 0, l.pagination, l.products) }">

    Does not seem to return anything....

    Sebenza Lists wrote:

    > I figured count would be how many items I want it to load... products
    > var would be l.product I guess... I will try that out with my eyes
    > closed and my hands behind me again LOL
    >
    >Scott
    >SEBENZA.COM
    >Miva Development
    >
    >Web: <A HREF ="http://www.sebenza.com">http://www.sebenza.com</A>
    ><A HREF ="http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules">http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules</A>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Bill Guindon wrote:
    >
    >>On 5/16/05, Sebenza Lists <lists@sebenza.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Anyone used this function yet?
    >>>
    >>>ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_ id, cat_id, offset,
    >>>count, products var)
    >>>
    >>>cust_id = Customer ID
    >>>cat_id = Current Category ID
    >>>offset = Current offset
    >>>count = ?
    >>>products var = ?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >>this is a complete guess, but...
    >>
    >>count is how many products you want it to try to load, ie: 10 per page
    >>products is an empty variable that will be filled as a structured
    >>array that will look something like this:
    >>
    >>products[1]:code
    >>products[1]:name
    >>etc...
    >>products[2]:code
    >>products[2]:name
    >>
    >>you can use something like this to find out just what the structure
    >>holds (or to find out that I'm completely wrong)...
    >>
    >><A HREF ="http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre">http ://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre</A>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
    >>>since we have no source and etc...
    >>>
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>Scott
    >>>--
    >>>
    >>>Scott
    >>>SEBENZA.COM
    >>>Miva Development
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

    --------------010606080806090604070802--

  5. #5
    Guest

    Default Category Products



    Hi Scott,

    Sorry for the late reply- I don't have answers to your coding questions,
    but I will forward them on to the development dept. to see if they can
    help.

    Regards,

    Laura

    Customer Service

    Miva Corporation

    A FindWhat Company

    NASDAQ:FWHT

    (858) 490-2570, option 3

    Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (PDT)

    We're dedicated to your success in online business.(tm)

    Advertise your website to millions of shoppers with Miva Marketplace.

    Get $25, with a new ad account deposit of at least $100

    Sign up now at <A HREF ="http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html">http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html</A>


    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-merchant5-coders@listmgr.miva.com
    [mailto:owner-merchant5-coders@listmgr.miva.com] On Behalf Of Sebenza
    Lists
    Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 3:09 PM
    To: Merchant5 - Coders
    Subject: [m5c] Category Products

    Anyone used this function yet?

    ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id, cat_id, offset,=20
    count, products var)

    cust_id =3D Customer ID
    cat_id =3D Current Category ID
    offset =3D Current offset
    count =3D ?
    products var =3D ?

    Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in=20
    since we have no source and etc...

    Thanks,
    Scott
    --=20

    Scott
    SEBENZA.COM
    Miva Development



  6. #6
    Guest

    Default Category Products



    --------------070708010400050209070002
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    Thanks Linda

    Scott
    SEBENZA.COM
    Miva Development

    Web: <A HREF ="http://www.sebenza.com">http://www.sebenza.com</A>
    <A HREF ="http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules">http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules</A>



    Miva User Group Support wrote:

    >Hi Scott,
    >
    >Sorry for the late reply- I don't have answers to your coding questions,
    >but I will forward them on to the development dept. to see if they can
    >help.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Laura
    >
    >Customer Service
    >
    >Miva Corporation
    >
    >A FindWhat Company
    >
    >NASDAQ:FWHT
    >
    >(858) 490-2570, option 3
    >
    >Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (PDT)
    >
    >We're dedicated to your success in online business.(tm)
    >
    >Advertise your website to millions of shoppers with Miva Marketplace.
    >
    >Get $25, with a new ad account deposit of at least $100
    >
    >Sign up now at <A HREF ="http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html">http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html</A>
    >
    >
    >-----Original Message-----
    >From: owner-merchant5-coders@listmgr.miva.com
    >[mailto:owner-merchant5-coders@listmgr.miva.com] On Behalf Of Sebenza
    >Lists
    >Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 3:09 PM
    >To: Merchant5 - Coders
    >Subject: [m5c] Category Products
    >
    >Anyone used this function yet?
    >
    >ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id , cat_id, offset,
    >count, products var)
    >
    >cust_id = Customer ID
    >cat_id = Current Category ID
    >offset = Current offset
    >count = ?
    >products var = ?
    >
    >Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
    >since we have no source and etc...
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Scott
    >
    >

    --------------070708010400050209070002--

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •